CurseOfPhoenixCurseOfPhoenix

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

[HM]Star Boy : Pirate [HM]Star Boy : Pirate

uh huh

You get a pitty star.

Waste of time. I'm glad you know how to make an outline over jpegs and move them around. At least the script was good. Oh wait, it wasn't. Nothing was solid.

PirateSprite responds:

Cool! Sweet! Great! A Five star review!

That will be $1.99 sir That will be $1.99 sir

amazing

front page fo sho

maybe have the song be a lower quality just so it loads faster
and a preloader, maybe a silhouette of the guy, and the BOOM partay when it's done loading

simply amazing

Newgrounds Blamming Newgrounds Blamming

Nice work

It looks nice. It's funny. And it's long for the file size. It's just downright amazing for the file size. Good work. ...maybe try the vocal track again? Most of it was good, but you just didn't sell it all of the way. Whatever, I still liked it.

samsonloftin responds:

Thanks, I was too amazed by the file size. I tried that just when the file is on the main timeline all the S's get buzzy. Don't know why?

The "WTF" Adventure The "WTF" Adventure

WTF

Funny, sure, but has no real substance. Definately has a fitting title. Make it longer, just as random, maybe a few parts stick out more, and it'd actually be pretty damn sweet.

The Little Girl The Little Girl

wonderful

great work. just beautiful. i loved the whole thing... buts its fortunate for me that i didnt read your description of it in the authors comments >_< they would have been major spoilers, upseting me much. but great, great work.